CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 23, 2012

You Should Never Stop...Taking the Day off to do Absolutely Nothing

Everybody says that when you have a day off you should take advantage of it and go do something crazy. And yes, I agree with this. But there are SOME occasions when you don’t feel like doing anything at all. And for these days, I would suggest tuning in to watch your favorite show for the majority of your Saturday. I don’t know what’s gotten into me lately but I have seemed to waste two of the last seven days watching marathons of Pretty Little Liars and The Bad Girls Club. Now, I can’t say that this is the healthiest activity and I may be going a little overboard but sometimes IT IS OKAY!!!
Better yet, make it a group activity and invite your girlfriends over in their sweats for popcorn and junk food. My old roommate and I once spent an entire Saturday and Sunday watching The Hills in our living room, while making caramel popcorn. Ha Ha wow I just realized that saying it out loud makes me sound like I have no life. But as you guys should know by now, I believe, that without these stupid little things, there is no life at all.
Take a day off. To do absolutely nothing. :)

1 comments:

ToniBug said...

I recommend the show One Tree Hill. So good!

Post a Comment