CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

You Should Never Stop...Shopping with Mom


From school shopping to house shopping, there’s no better partner than mom! Being 3 ½ hours away from home in a city where Wal-Mart is considered the “mall,” I crave trips back home to see the family and take advantage of the….uh…discounts that accompany. In high school it used to be that I wanted to go shopping with mom because I was getting a new wardrobe for free. Now, as I get older, it’s a different kind of experience that is all the same rewarding (now, don’t get me wrong, I still take advantage of the occasional free outfit!). The main focus has now shifted from free clothes to a day out catching up on each other’s lives. Guys may not understand this, but girls, I think you can relate. Shopping has somehow transformed into a bonding experience with moms and daughters…and even though mom knows I’m going to try to squeeze a little something from her every time, I don’t think she minds. :) 

It’s in my hopes that one day when I can finally quit labeling myself as a “poor college student” that I might be able to return the favor and surprise my mom by buying her a little something too! ….Maybe. 

Me and mom! (strutting a swimsuit bought by you know who)

Tell me why you think you should never stop shopping with mom! Leave me a comment.

0 comments:

Post a Comment