CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 16, 2012

You Should Never Stop...Calling Just to say Hi

In this day and age, it is a rare thing to have a phone call that lasts more than a couple minutes. With the fast paced world that we live in and technology growing, we don’t spend any more time than we have to conversing on the phone. If we feel the need to catch up, we prefer to send the ever popular “what’s up” text. As convenient as texting is, I am always more excited to hear my phone ring with an actual phone call. And to top that off, I am even MORE excited when I find out someone is calling me for no reason at all. I know this gesture is becoming…uh…outdated, but I think everyone could agree that it is always nice to hear from an old friend who is just looking to catch up in a genuine way.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment