CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 1, 2012

You Should Never Stop...Chasing Your Dreams

Last night I had the pleasure of going to a hypnotist show put on by SUU students. The hypnotist is a friend of mine, Cameron Alldredge. The show was excellent, full of laughter and great acts. However, the part that stuck with me was something that he had said to me after the show. Four months ago, the university had told him that he would never perform here because he was too young. Instead of giving up, Cameron got certified with the American Alliance of Hypnotists in January, becoming the youngest hypnotist in Utah, and proved the doubters wrong. Not only did he perform on campus, but he was greeted with a standing ovation from a crowded room of students. I found a new respect for Cameron and have genuine appreciation that he continued to chase his dreams. It is stories like this that teach us that we really can do whatever we set our minds to. If an 18 year old can overcome obstacles and make his dreams come true, why can’t all of us?

Cameron Alldredge, check him out on Facebook!

For next week, I would love to post on something that you would all be interested in hearing about! Let me know what little things in life you think people should never give up on, I’d love to hear!

0 comments:

Post a Comment