CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 12, 2012

You Should Never Stop...Saying Thank You


“Silent gratitude isn't much use to anyone.”  ~G.B. Stern

When was the last time you went out of your way to say thank you to someone? I mean, expressed sincere gratitude. We all go through our days with the basic manners and know it is appropriate to say thanks for the obvious things. Sometimes, though, people need to hear the words “thank you” for the not so obvious things, things we may take for granted.

I am a sucker for hallmark cards so that has always been my go-to form of expressing my gratitude to those that are important to me, but I’d like to experiment with some new fun ways to let others know I appreciate them. So, tell me, what are some creative ways you have used to let others know that you are thankful for them?

1 comments:

Charley said...

I write notes occasionally and leave them for the person to find somewhere.

Post a Comment